Site Inglish - Страница 15 - Forum Register Log in Gallery
Новые сообщения Участники Правила форума Поиск RSS
Forum » РАЗНОЕ » Interlational fan-club » Inglish (Let's discuss creativity of group in english language))
Inglish
Viper Дата: Понедельник, 2007-09-17, 10:03 | Сообщение # 281
Писька намбэр ван
Посты: 3403
BlackPanther, U'r welcome...
I have some news in english)

Already platinum in six European countries, Tokio Hotel, with their stadium rock anthems and power ballads, has taken aim on the U.S. with the release of an EP sold exclusively at Hot Topic. The two-song EP from the International superstars features anthemic rock tracks "Scream" and "Ready Set Go" and marks the group's first U.S. release to date.
Tokio Hotel has already started to see teens and tweens in the U.S. join the die-hard fan following prior to releasing any material in the States. From on-line petitions to get the group to the States to online polls on how cute front man Bill is to this fanatical video it is evident that Tokio Hotel has arrived.
Tokio Hotel Is the biggest band to come out of Germany in 20 years. With over 6 million albums sold in Europe, four number one singles, two number one albums and countless certified gold and platinum records, the boys from Tokio Hotel are set to conquer North America. The band has the look that makes teenage girls swoon, the sound that rocks crowds and the appeal that people cannot turn away from. Scream, the U.S. debut from Tokio Hotel, with rock anthem "Scream" to rock ballad "Monsoon" has something for everyone. Each track delivers a message, from anti-suicide to being in love to expressing yourself, which makes Tokio Hotel a group that everyone can relate to.

Тяпа Дата: Вторник, 2007-09-18, 20:57 | Сообщение # 282
Ветеран
Посты: 2497
Viper, thanks :*

А еще я постоянно вижу во сне, как хожу с белым медведем по битым оконным стеклам, - пошутил я. - Но на самом деле виноват пингвин. Это он насильно кормит нас с медведем конскими бобами. Такими большими зелеными конскими бобами...

stroptivaja Дата: Четверг, 2007-09-20, 13:58 | Сообщение # 283
Бывалый
Посты: 1200
interesting to read) thx, Viper))))
How are u dear(s)? what's new? what's the hot topic here?

i read some points of views and want to say that all of you are right, BUT anyway we don't know TOm so good and moreover what will he do at this or that moment) So every thought can be exist) =)

Кошка, которая гуляет сама по себе

Viper Дата: Четверг, 2007-09-20, 14:12 | Сообщение # 284
Писька намбэр ван
Quote (stroptivaja)
How are u dear(s)? what's new? what's the hot topic here?

Hello) Glad to see u here) Where have u been?
Hot topic? Oh... read at the main page.
The hot topic im Ausland ist-

..*vom shockn bisschen beruhige* als ich grad eben RTL Eklusiv eigeschaltet habe traf mich fast der schlag.!
Bill hat sich ANGEBLICH in einem Französischen Forum als schwul geoutet..!!??
*voll am heulen bin* was sagt ihr dazu..??
habt ihrs auch gesehn..?? ich bin oz geshockt!
aber er hat doch immer nach seiner Traumfrau gesucht..?
und er hat doch immer gesagt er stehe auf Frauen?

stroptivaja Дата: Четверг, 2007-09-20, 18:00 | Сообщение # 285
Бывалый
Посты: 1200
Viper, hi again)
i had some problems with Inet((( moreover i was ill, so i had no power to sit in front of PC and read or wrote smth(((( but i'm here again))))
nice to meet u all )))
Viper, of course i learn Deutsch, but to understand THESE, it's a little bit hard))) do you have it in english?

Кошка, которая гуляет сама по себе

Tokio_Drift Дата: Понедельник, 2007-10-01, 21:12 | Сообщение # 286
Уже был
Посты: 167
Viper, it's gon be very hard 4 them in the Us cuz they got band like Tokio Hotel- Good Charlotte, there r twins in that rock-band too, singer&gitarist, so they gotta try hard to be not mentioned with Good Charlotte. their music is different, of course, but the members got ome similarities as: twins in good charlotte-except of his brother one of them likes tatoos, piercings as bill does. we just can wish TH good luck, as fans!

Viper Дата: Воскресенье, 2007-10-07, 00:25 | Сообщение # 287
Писька намбэр ван
8 teens hurt after gate collapses at rock concert!
Several teenagers were lightly wounded Saturday after a glass gate collapsed at the entrance to a rock concert at the Tel Aviv Trade Fair and Convention Center (Ganei Hata'arucha).
Magen David Adom paramedics treated the injured on the spot. The concert went on as planned.
The incident occurred at about 6:30 pm during a concert of German rock band Tokio Hotel, when one of the front gates shattered, injuring teens who were waiting to get inside.
MDA reported that eight teens between the ages of 14-16 were wounded, and three girls were evacuated to the Sourasky Medical Center for further treatment.
Tokio Hotel decided to perform in Israel following a massive petition of their local fans to bring them to the country, signed by more than 2,500 enthused youths. The Israeli embassy in Germany relayed the petition to the band.

Tokio_Drift Дата: Воскресенье, 2007-10-07, 13:11 | Сообщение # 288
Уже был
Quote (Viper)
MDA reported that eight teens between the ages of 14-16 were wounded, and three girls were evacuated to the Sourasky Medical Center for further treatment.

that's a pity! they were waitin 4 this concert so long!

kama_267 Дата: Понедельник, 2007-10-08, 17:26 | Сообщение # 289
Уже был
Посты: 162
HELLO TO EVYBODY.HOW ARE YOU??????????????

BlackPanther Дата: Понедельник, 2007-10-08, 21:01 | Сообщение # 290
Мудрец
Посты: 10430
kama_267, HI!!!! I'm fine, and you?

Не прилагай столько усилий, все самое лучшее случается неожиданно.

kama_267 Дата: Вторник, 2007-10-09, 18:12 | Сообщение # 291
Уже был
BlackPanther, me too. :*

BlackPanther Дата: Вторник, 2007-10-09, 21:19 | Сообщение # 292
Мудрец
kama_267, good)))

Сообщение отредактировал BlackPanther - Вторник, 2007-10-09, 21:21

Viper Дата: Среда, 2007-10-10, 12:07 | Сообщение # 293
Писька намбэр ван
1. Question about the English album

Bill: Yeah, we´ve been thinking about it for a long time. We always made German music but we said: the meaning of our songs is so important for us and we saw that our popularity in foreign countries grew and many countries were interested. So we said: ok, we want everybody to understand what we sing and what we wanna express with our songs and then we said ok, the language most people speak is English so let´s try, let´s make an English album. For the others it was easy, because I had most work.
Tom: For the first time, I have to say!
Bill: And I was in the studio and I recorded that and it was a lot of work.. but we are totally proud now.

2. Question about the autograph session in Italy

Bill: I have to say yesterday was totally impressing to us, the whole day. So many people went to the autograph session. At the beginning it was 300, at the end 2000 still stood there who didn´t get any autograph.. because we had to leave to get our flight, that´s why we couldn´t stay. But we were absolutely happy that so many people came. It was an amazing feeling for us that all the people came to see us and we said ok, we want to come again.. we´ll play a live concert, too. We hope we can make some people happy there, but unfortunately we couldn´t sign anymore autographs that day.

3. Question about idols

Bill: I started listening to music at the age of 6. My first contact with music was Nena. I saw her on TV.
Tom: Before that Bill used to listen to the Smurfs, I have to add that. They were his idols in these days.
*laughter*
Bill: Nena was my first contact with music. I saw her and said ok, I also want to be on stage and bring joy to many people and make music. And that was my first contact, the first movement.

4. Question about the stepfather

Tom: Our stepfather placed some guitars in our rooms and said ok, if you want just start playing. I don´t wanna say Bill is lazy but he needs more time to learn things. *Bill sighs* That´s why I stuck at the guitar and we had our first gig at the age of 9 and wrote our own songs and they were really bad. Like Georg looks like, that´s how the songs were. And then we went on stage and like I said at the age of 9 we had our first shows.

5. Question about the beginning of their fame

Bill: It was totally exciting, totally! We were picked up at our school. Tom and me still went to school for about 3-4 days. And there was a total mess.. camera teams, 1000 fans were there and the tourbus came to pick us up. It was totally strange. We were so excited, totally nervous in interviews and excited to travel around and to sleep in hotels. It was totally new to us. And suddenly we saw so much. I remember it as a totally exciting time, where we learned a lot.

6. Question if they are nervous before a show

Bill: I think we are the most excited band ever. We are always totally nervous and there is never a routine that we get calmer during the whole tour. We are really excited. We three always meet a half hour before the show backstage and we are excited together and psyche up. No one is aloud to come into that room.
Tom: One says that masturbating before a show is totally calming. But usually we don´t do that. Georg always goes to the bathroom in that half hour, I don´t know what he´s doing there. Often some private photos are missing in my wallet. *laughter* Besides the only ritual is being together.

7. Question if Tom also does that (masturbating) before being together with a girl

Tom: No, not at all.. there you´ll need some ink in your pen.
*laughter* ->look at Georg lol

8. Question about the Schrei and the Zimmer 483 album

Tom: It was a big step, there was a lot of time in between. It took over 2 years to produce Schrei.. Bill was 13. On the second album a lot of things changed, music and voice.
Bill: It came because we played so much live and had a lot of gigs. Of course there was a development. When I listen to the Schrei album, it´s unbelievable how high I was able to sing. It´s totally strange. It´s seems to be so far away beacuse we were so young, though it isn´really that long ago. To me it seems like an eternity.

9. Question about Bill and Tom being twins

Bill: I have to say it´s totally funny. Until the age of 6 we had the same style. When I look at photos of us as children I don´t know who I am. I have to ask our parents, they know that. At the age of 6-7 it started, one of us had longer hair and the other one shorter. And then we started to develop our own style. But before that we had sweatshirts with our names Bill and Tom, because no one could keep us apart.. neither in school nor in the kindergarten, wherever. No one knew, only our parents.

10. Question why people think Bill is girl

Bill: Well, I also don´t know. I think it´s the chliche that girls wear make up and boys play soccer. That´s why I believe it´s the typical chliche. The first thing people think is: ok, there´s a boy with black painted eyes, that could be a girl. But when I say something and open my mouth most people will know that I´m a boy. Besides you´ll see here *opens his jackets and points on his chest* When I wear a t-shirt, you´ll recognize that soon.

Все тут...

Teil1 youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voWPIfg5SAE

Teil2 youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip3nI_n4bWY

Teil 3 youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFdgQXUVhy0

Teil 4 youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDk1bkD8QJU

Teil 5 youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9J_Ry3U8Z4

Сообщение отредактировал Viper - Среда, 2007-10-10, 12:12

kama_267 Дата: Среда, 2007-10-10, 18:18 | Сообщение # 294
Уже был
BlackPanther, are you from azerbaijan?

kama_267 Дата: Среда, 2007-10-10, 18:20 | Сообщение # 295
Уже был
Viper, viper,why can not i look to videos. <_<

BlackPanther Дата: Среда, 2007-10-10, 19:37 | Сообщение # 296
Мудрец
kama_267, no, I'm from Russia....
Viper, thanx))) :*

Tokio_Drift Дата: Суббота, 2007-10-13, 21:14 | Сообщение # 297
Уже был
Viper, tnx a lot!

Tokio_Drift Дата: Суббота, 2007-10-13, 21:18 | Сообщение # 298
Уже был
kama_267, nice 2 see ya here!

kama_267 Дата: Понедельник, 2007-10-15, 18:08 | Сообщение # 299
Уже был
Tokio_Drift, haha. :) nice to see you too.

gizm000 Дата: Вторник, 2007-10-16, 17:41 | Сообщение # 300
Общительный
Посты: 322
Special for you, my dear, I put here a story of anti-fan about the last concert Tokio Hotel in Moscow. Me&co. have corrected this story. Great thanks to Masha and Tatiana and all, who helped to get this information!
All in all, this information pertains to our web-site! If you borrow this information you have to
refer to www.berenger.ucoz.ru

I am already late… we agree with other anti-fans come to the TH concert a little bit earlier for
scoff at silly doters. No, off course we don’t intend to trash these suckers, it is not for us.
But we want to laugh at from the heart … Fuck, every minute phones my phone. Friends hurry me up. But I want to put smth. amazing, to show these silly girls, how they are so ugly in compeering with me. (www.berenger.ucoz.ru)

I am on the right place… I waist so lots of time in vain on my flaunt. Fans are look like a sorry sight. They are so sloppy. If am right, some of them pass several days and nights on the steps of the hotel, than without a shower and putting themselves in rights, they go to the concert.
It is really a very sorry sight… Are they indeed thinking that in this dope, they can force gays to love them? Stupid… it’s a magnificent stupid.

Step by step we enter into the Hall. I grip my dolly-bag in the hand, where were some eggs.
I don’t know exactly, have I a chance to use them…at the out side, if they couldn’t reach Bill,
they would reach fans. It will be funny… (www.berenger.ucoz.ru)

Judging by the scream, all people are on the place. Oh my God! I am round with ugly, painty
suckers! They are squeaking!!! My ears are blocking! My friend drags me in forth, pushing suckers aside. They make dissatisfied faces; try to shake, but uselessly.
We go as heavy tanks…

Stage nearly…try on, with what effort I should throw egg, to make Bill hear tonic mask…
Meanwhile, by rising scream, I understand that the concert starts.

Music is playing…I don’t know what this song is. Wonderingly notice, that I even haven’t
listened any song of band. But honestly, melody is rather nice.

Hall explodes… of course all band on the stage…
Clutch the dolly-bag to myself greatly. Minded, that smth.crunch in it. No, not my bag…

I remain without of weapon, in the middle of screaming crowd, spit upon me, on the concert
of the band, that I don’t like. I am sorry that decided to go on the concert exactly. I could be outside, with other anti and deride on fans. I make a hard breath… (www.berenger.ucoz.ru)

I haven’t any other choice, than to observe a concert. I should confess to you, that the music
of this band turns out rather pleasant.
I was very astonished…
Especially one song influenced on me much…very sad. Nearby was standing a fan, I asked
her about what this song. She looked on me amazingly, but answered on my question:
about orphans. I wanted very much to understand about what Bill sang with so melancholy
voice, but…

Besides, about a voice… I usually jeer at Bills voice, in past I told, that he has a voice like have
a castrate. Indeed, I was wrong. Bill has very male voice, rather strong, he sings professionally.
I wanted to pick on his singing, but…

And again I couldn’t pick up to the play of the gays. You don’t say so little, but professionals… (www.berenger.ucoz.ru)

I don’t know what had happened with me on the concert, but I understood a lot of things.
I understood, that was too stupid, rood and blind. How can I jeer at the band, if I even haven’t normally listened their songs?!

In my vindicatory, in can say only one thing, that in the past, band Tokio Hotel annoyed
me. Photos of gays permanently appeared in all magazines, everybody spoke about them,
permanently was enraptured with them. This mass of hubble-bubble about this band made me
loathe.
And I became an anti-fan.

And now it is very shameful for me. That is why I am standing in the Hall, on the concert of a band, I jeer at, absolutely undeservedly and crying… from the shame. It is calm me down, because it’s mean that I don’t loose my shame and conscience yet. On the concert I admired Tom. He is very fascinating gay. It seems to me, that he is very positive person. I will describe Bill in this case: sweet, smiling, very tired, and a little bit strange.

Drummer concealed on his drums, and I couldn’t view him normally.

But bass-guitarist George I like very much. It seems that he plays more professional than others.
He looks on the stage confidently, smiling to the people in the Hall. But also I have thrill from
his figure. Bill in compeering with him looks like dystrophic. (www.berenger.ucoz.ru)

Most of all, I made friends with this fan-girl, than answered on my question about orphans.
It’s comes out, that she is very pleasant girl, and also she told me lots of interesting facts
about band. Now, I can say confidently, that I respect the band Tokio Hotel! I Respect gays services, talent, perseverance, labour, patience, boldness…

I can’t say, that I am a fan, no, but in my I-Pod at least 9 songs of a band, that I cheerfully listen.
And on the next concert I will go absolutely, not with eggs, but with presents…

Translator: Gizmooo

Йа АпЕлЬСиНкО!
ВСЕМ! МОЕМ МНЕНИЕ ВСЕГДА СУГУБО СУБЪЕКТИВНО!

Forum » РАЗНОЕ » Interlational fan-club » Inglish (Let's discuss creativity of group in english language))
Поиск:

- Есть новые сообщения - Нет новых сообщений
TOKIO HOTEL Rambler's Top100